N-Propylsulfuric diamide-sodium;n-propylsulfamide sodium salt;Propylamino sulfonamide sodium salt
In paper drums /Fluoride drums /plastic drums/IBC Tank ,etc.
Shipment method :
By Sea,Air,Courier door to door,etc.
Under room temperature ,keep away from direct sun light
Loading Port :
China any port,Beijing,Shanghai,Hongkong
Shipped as non- dangerous chemicals
Intermediates of macitentan
N-Propylsulfuric diamide-sodium CAS NO.1642873-03-7
1. Macitentan is an endothelin receptor antagonist (ERA) approved for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
2. Macitentan blocks the ET1-dependent rise in intracellular calcium by inhibiting the binding of ET-1 to ET receptors. Blocking of the ETA receptor subtype seems to be of more importance in the treatment of PAH than blocking of ETB, likely because there are higher numbers of ETA receptors than ETB receptors in pulmonary arterial smooth muscle cells.
Related chemical of N-Propylsulfuric diamide-sodium CAS NO.1642873-03-7
1. PropylsulfaMide CAS NO.147962-41-2
2. SulfaMide, N-propyl-,(potassiuM salt)(1:1) CAS NO.1393813-41-6
3. N-Propylsulfuric diamide-sodium CAS NO.1642873-03-7