CAS NO. 223572-88-1 PALIOCOLOR LC 756
PALIOCOLOR LC 756
PALIOCOLOR LC 756;1,4:3,6-Dianhydro-D-glucitol bis[4-[[4-[[[4-[(1-oxo-2-propenyl)oxy]butoxy]carbonyl]oxy]benzoyl]oxy]benzoate];Paliocolor LC 756
Low temperature and keep dry
I In Fluoride bottle ,glass bottle etc.
China any port ,Beijing ,Shanghai ,Hongkong
By Sea ,Air ,Courier door to door ,etc.
Introduction of liquid crystal monomer
Liquid crystal intermediates and liquid crystal monomer is obtained by adding a variety of basic chemical raw materials for a variety of chemical reaction conversion and become, according to the classification standard of China petroleum and chemical industry association, belongs to the fine chemical industry in other specialized chemical products manufacturing industry
Feature of CAS NO. 223572-88-1 PALIOCOLOR LC 756
The liquid crystal monomer is mostly to the column phase, with the following characteristics:
(1) the molecule is a stick structure, and the length ratio is 4:1;
(2) the molecular ends contain polar or polarizable groups, so that the molecules are kept in an orderly orientation;
(3) the long axis of the molecule is easy to bend and has certain rigidity.
More information of LCD
According to the difference of LCD production types, it is generally classified into TN-LCD, STN-LCD and TFT-LCD. Among them, TN-LCD and ordinary STN-LCD can only realize monochrome display, and STN-LCD upgrade products CSTN-LCD and TNT-LCD can be displayed in color. With the rapid popularization of color display products, TFT-LCD with excellent display performance has become the mainstream product of liquid crystal display, occupying the dominant position of LCD market.
The related chemicals of CAS NO. 223572-88-1 PALIOCOLOR LC 756
4-(3-(acryloyloxy)propoxy)benzoic acid CAS NO.245349-46-6
1. 4-((6-(acryloyloxy)hexyl)oxy)benzoic acid CAS NO.83883-26-5
2. 6-(4-hydroxyphenoxy)hexyl acrylate CAS NO.161841-12-9
3. (4-hydroxyphenyl)boronic acid CAS NO.71597-85-8
4. 3-(4-bromophenyl)propanal CAS NO.80793-25-5