PDLC (Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal) liquid crystal electronically controlled dimming film can adjust the voltage to realize the conversion between transparent and opaque glass. The power-on state is transparent, and the power-off state is frosted. It can be used for laminated finished dimming glass or for making back-attached liquid crystal film for projection. With the help of the electric field principle of dimming liquid crystal glass, privacy can be conveniently protected while maintaining the permeability of the space. The liquid crystal dimming film currently on the market is preferred.
1. Used in the production of laminated dimming glass
PDLC dimming liquid crystal film can be used to process the finished dimming glass of sandwich structure. In order to ensure the best physical properties and life of the finished dimming glass, PVB is usually used for processing, and it is not recommended to use inferior EVA materials for processing. While it is convenient to control the transparency and opacity of glass, dimming glass has various excellent properties such as safety, environmental protection and sound insulation.
2. It is used to make the rear-mounted LCD dimming film. The back-film is mainly used in various rear projection projection fields and is one of the best projection screens on the market.
1. Office and meeting room partitions; high-end buildings, control center:
2. Various facilities such as medical institutions, medical treatment, projection, refrigerators, etc .;
3. Banks, jewelry, shopping mall display cabinets, billboards, insurance companies;
4. Restaurants, museums, churches, etc.
5. Commercial projection.